Most people these days have a flat screen TV hanging on their wall. It is a wonderful way to watch television but not so attractive when the TV is off. I like the idea of treating your television as a piece of art. We can make a simple or elaborate frame around your TV to go along with your décor. There are many ways to do this…you can use simple white crown molding for a classic look, ornate molding for something more fancy or even reclaimed barn wood for something more rustic. It is a very simple project that can be done in a day.
Recent Blog Posts
- Silva Construction Answers Common Questions on Bathroom Remodeling
- Silva Construction Is Voted a Nextdoor Neighborhood Fave
- Silva Construction Answers Common Questions on Earthquake Retrofitting
- Silva Construction Answers Common Questions on Home Additions
- Silva Construction Services Entire California South Bay
We serve the Los Angeles area, El Segundo, San Pedro, Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, Palos Verdes Estates, Rancho Palos Verdes, Redondo Beach, Rolling Hills, Rolling Hills Estates, Harbor City, Lomita, Torrance, Playa Del Rey, Westchester and other select areas.